Digest Acceptance Criteria
Digest submission site is now closed. Notifications will be sent on February 14.
To maximize your chances of acceptance, follow the submission requirements and keep in mind the following digest acceptance criteria used by the Program Committee:
- The digest must report a substantial advance in the science of magnetism and magnetic materials.
- The advance in knowledge must be both original and significant.
- The work reported must be substantially complete, with specific reference to new results. Sufficient context and details must be included to allow the Program Committee to make an assessment of the work.
- The Program Committee wishes to permit as many groups as possible to present their work. Groups or individuals considering the submission of several related digests should, wherever possible, combine them into a single submission.
- The digest must be written in clear English. If necessary, please have a native English speaker edit your digest before submission.
- 2nd Manuscript Submission Site Opens
- 8th Manuscript Submission Deadline
Digest Submission Requirements
How to Submit an Digest
- All digest must be submitted electronically. The digest submission link will be available November 25, 2019.
- Digests sent via email, fax, or regular mail will not be processed or acknowledged.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, your digest has not been submitted. Please check the email address that you entered into the online system.
- The presenting author must be a paid registrant at the Conference. The Conference does not provide financial support nor registration fee waivers for any presentations.
Online Submission Procedures
- Read and follow the submission procedures, which will be available at each step of the online process.
- Provide an accurate email address for the corresponding author and provide all other information requested on the electronic form. This email address will be used for all communications.
- Use upper and lower case characters. Do not use all upper case. Acronyms of institution names are acceptable. Be sure to type your first and last names in the proper boxes.
- Follow instructions on the allowed image file formats for the digest submission. Accepted formats are: tiff, gif, bmp, jpeg, and other common image file formats. Do not use .ps, .eps, or .pdf files.
- Submit your digest only once.
- DIgests should be 5600 characters or less (digest body, image captions and all spaces will be counted) and are limited by the submission system. Titles, authors, addresses, and references will not count in the character limit.
- Two figures/tables are permitted. However, you should carefully consider the complexity and detail in your image, as it will be printed at a width of approximately 3 inches. Complex images are not recommended as they may be difficult for the reader to discern.
- The web submission system will automatically produce your digest in the proper format for publication in the Digest Book. You may copy and paste your digest, without formatting or TeX characters, into the space provided at the website. Figures need to be uploaded. The version you view and edit on the screen is a facsimile.
- Draft mode will be available until the deadline date so authors may edit digests until then.
- If you change your mind about your digest after you submit it, you may either edit the digest by putting it in Draft mode or you may withdraw the original abstract and submit a new one.
- If you edit an digest in Draft mode, you must resubmit it when you are finished or it will not be reviewed. Digests left in Draft mode are not submitted.
- Detailed instructions on the submission process will be available online in the submission system.
After the Program is finalized, the digests will be available on the Conference website in a fully searchable format.